ISMOT 2017 (International Symposium on Microwave and Optical Technology) will be hosted in Seoul, the 600-year old capital of Korea.
Successfully inaugurated in 1986 as the “International Symposium on Recent Advances in Microwave Technology (ISRAMT) and Future Challenges” and later renamed ISMOT in 2000, the conference enjoys a rich history of bringing together experts in all areas of electromagnetics, optics and radio science.
ISMOT 2017 will offer a diverse scientific program of the highest quality with keynotes and invited speakers from around the world. Aimed to foster an exciting exchange of information on the recent advancements and progress in each of all the specific topics, the conference will provide a broad forum of exchange for both academia and industry alike.
We look forward to your contribution to ISMOT 2017.
|Submission of Abstracts:||February 15, 2017|
|Selection by Committee:||March 24, 2017|
|Submission of Full Papers:||April 30, 2017|
|Symposium Pre-registration Deadline:||June 5, 2017|
Together with the paper-contributing authors, we are introducing the keynote and invited speakers.
Please, don’t miss this chance!
- Prof. Jaromir Pistora, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, CZECH REPUBLIC[State-of-the-Art Surface Plasmon Theories & Technologies]
- Prof. Sungtek Kahng, Incheon National University, Korea[Metamaterials and Lenses for Better Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Antenna Systems]
- Prof. Yasumitsu Miyazaki, Aichi University of Technology, Japan[Optical Waveguide Components and Integrated Optic Devices for Optical Communication and Signal Processing]
- Dr. Heung-sik Kang, Pohang Accelarator Laboratory, Korea[Current Status of PAL-XFEL: Hard X-ray Free Electron Laser]
- Lars Foged, MV Italy General Director(MVG)[Opportunities and Challenges in Over-The-Air Measurements of 5G and Massive MIMO Devices at millimetre Wave Frequencies]
- Prof. Wonbin Hong, POSTECH, Korea[Multimodal mmWave antennas for 5G networks & Invisible antennas using mesoscale conductive polymer wires embedded within OLED displays]
- Dr. Jae-yong Kwon, KRISS, Korea[Millimeter-wave Primary Power Standards System]
- Prof. Seungyoung Ahn, KAIST, Korea[Design of Reactive Shielding Coil for Reduction of Magnetic Field in Mobile Wireless Power Transfer System]
- Prof. Jong-myung Woo, Chungnam National University, Korea[Military antennas]
[Best papers & Best student papers]
- Best papers
160077 : Study on Near-Field Analysis of Electromagnetic Scattering from Circular Cylinder Lattice ; Koki Watanabe ; Fukuoka Institute of Technology,Japan
160034 : Optical Waveguide Circuits for Recognition of Optical Labels Encoded in Quadrature-Amplitude-Modulation Format; Nobuo Goto, Kensuke Inoshita, Tumendemberel Surenkhorol, and Hiroki Kishikawa ; Tokushima University, Japan
160032 : Transmission Characteristics of a Sample Holder Using Terahertz Frequency Selective Surfaces; Jun Shibayama, Ryo Umezawa, Junji Yamauchi and Hisamatsu Nakano ; Hosei University, Japan
160024 : GaN LNAs for Robust Receiving Systems in Radar and Space Applications ; Ernesto Limiti, Walter Ciccognani, Riccardo Cleriti, Sergio Colangeli and Marco Vittori ; University of Rome Tor Vergata,Italy
- Best student papers
160110 : Ka-Band 4-Bit Phase Shifter with CMOS Technology ; Jeong-Taek Lim, Hyun-Myung Oh, Jea-Eun Lee and Choul-Young Kim; Chungnam National University, Korea
160105 : Rotational Motion Compensation for Bistatic ISAR Imaging of Non-Uniformly Rotating Targets ; Byung-Soo Kang, Bo-Hyun Ryu and Kyung-Tae Kim ; Pohang University of Science and Technology
160086 : A Coherent Processing Method Of Fast Moving Target FOR Subband Fusion ; Tingjing Wang, Huapeng Zhao and Ying Zhang ; University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
160065 : Design of an Active Beam Steering Low Profile Antenna Mounted on a LEO Small Satellite ; Chong-Hwan Park and Jong-Myung Woo ; Chungnam National University, Korea
160062 : Flat Millimeter-Wave Antenna to Broaden the Beam Coverage for 5G Mobile Communication ; Changhyung Lee, Dajung Han, Heejun Park, Abdul Rehman Khan, Muhammad Salman Khattak, Muhammad Kamran Khattak and Sungtek Kahng ; Incheon National University, Korea
160055 : Tunable Differential Phase Shifter Based on Varactor Diodes ; Bo Wei Xu and Shao Yong Zheng ; Sun Yat-sen University, China
160050 : Optimization of Vertical Transition Utilizing Patterned Grooves on Ground Plane for Frequencies up to 50 GHz ; Junho Park, Dooseok Choi and Wonbin Hong ; Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea
160045 : A 50W GaN MMIC Power Amplifier for S-Band Radar Systems ; Ferdinando Costanzo, Rocco Giofre, Paolo Colantonio and Ernesto Limiti ; University of Roma Tor Vergata, Italy
160033 : An Integrated Transformer with Reconfigurable S/X-Band Operation in a Single CMOS Power Amplifier; Jaeyong Ko and Sangwook Nam ; Seoul National University, Korea
ISMOT 2017 Official website is now open!!
onpcs_ismot2016 2016.11.04 2700