ISMOT 2017 (International Symposium on Microwave and Optical Technology) will be hosted in Seoul, the 600-year old capital of Korea.
Successfully inaugurated in 1986 as the “International Symposium on Recent Advances in Microwave Technology (ISRAMT) and Future Challenges” and later renamed ISMOT in 2000, the conference enjoys a rich history of bringing together experts in all areas of electromagnetics, optics and radio science.
ISMOT 2017 will offer a diverse scientific program of the highest quality with keynotes and invited speakers from around the world. Aimed to foster an exciting exchange of information on the recent advancements and progress in each of all the specific topics, the conference will provide a broad forum of exchange for both academia and industry alike.
We look forward to your contribution to ISMOT 2017.
|Submission of Abstracts:||February 15, 2017|
|Selection by Committee:||March 15, 2017|
|Submission of Full Papers:||April 30, 2017|
|Symposium Pre-registration Deadline:||May 15, 2017|
[Plenary speakers & invited speakers]
- Prof. In-Soo Ko, Pohang Accelarator Laboratory(Quantum Physics)
- Prof. Bumman Kim, Postech(MMIC)
- Dr. Foged, MVG Director(mmWave Antenna Measurement)
[Best papers & Best student papers]
- The TPC will select the best papers from the authors’ contribution and presetation and award them the certificates : The principle author and presenter is not a student
- The TPC will select the best papers from the authors’ contribution and presetation and award them the certificates : The principle author and presenter should be a student
ISMOT 2017 Official website is now open!!
onpcs_ismot2016 2016.11.04 685